Join new Backbase advisor Brett King, Thursday, October 6th, as he presents the future of banking in this indispensable webinar:
The future of banking will not be about a place you go, about branch networks, rates or product features. The future of banking is in the utility and connectedness with customers.
In this exclusive Backbase BANK 2.0 webinar, the bestselling author of BANK 2.0, discusses how the very nature of banking is changing, how customer’s expectations, customer behavior, and context will force banks to reboot and fundamentally overhaul the way they work with their customers.
Highlights of this webinar include:
- The Changing Behavior of Customers
- The Generational Cliff – When Your Customers Cease to Exist
- The Loss of Physicality – No Paper, No Plastic
- The New Utility – Connected, Contextual, Fun, and Fair
- The New Banking Ecosystem – BANK 1.0 versus BANK 2.0
As a special gift, we are offering 25 copies of Brett King’s Bank 2.0, to the first 25 people to register and attend this webinar Register now to claim your copy.