Christophe Langlois, social media specialist and blogger for Visible-Banking.com, presents a practical guide to succeeding with social media.
In this webinar Christophe Langlois, advisor, speaker and blogger at Visible-Banking.com will present “Customer Experience Without Borders: a Practical Guide to Social Media in Financial Services”. What is happening and what is successful in the online banking space, with regards to online customer experience, mobile and social.
This webinar is all about:
- How will the use of social media develop in the financial industry? And what will be the affects?
- Which international innovative banks and insurance companies integrated social media in their business model and how do they benefit from this with regards to the dialogue with their clients, co-creation of products, services and the increase of sales?
- User Generated Content (UGC) vs Customer Generated Content (CGC). Over and beyond eReputation and online monitoring: the importance of capturing customer feedback.
- The voice of the customer (VOC): analyzing and leveraging the feedback internally to improve your products and services and increase retention, and displaying it in a relevant and interactive way to increase acquisition.
- Community: volume vs engagement. Unique insights from the Visible Banking Twitter Watch series (1,400+ accounts in 70 countries) and the Visible Banking Facebook Watch series (800+ pages and apps in 70 countries)Know Your Followers/Fans (KYF & crowd-sourcing)